Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Wanted - Top Sales Agronomist
Top Sales Agronomist
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Top Sales Agronomist that can bring value to area growers and earn uncapped bonuses for performance.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a top organization in Southwest Minnesota that has the resources to help you succeed.
- Work under a respected Agronomy Manager that wants to help you learn the role.
- Be a part of a very successful Agronomy Business that is aggressively growing.
- Be Rewarded for PERFORMANCE! You will have an uncapped bonus structure!
What you will be doing:
- Sell seed, CPP, and fertilizer to growers.
- Bring agronomic value to growers providing key recommendations, along with Precision & VRT support.
- Earn trust with grower accounts leading to repeat business and develop new business by bringing value to area growers.
A successful candidate for this Sales Agronomist job will possess the following:
- This organization is open to young candidates that have the desire to learn and contribute to a top team.
- Experienced Sales Agronomists looking for better opportunity and uncapped commissions are encouraged to apply!
- Be a leader that can positively influence and direct an agronomy team.
Compensation: This role has a competitive salary based on experience plus uncapped commission.
Benefits: You can expect full benefits with this position.
Desired Location: The Sales Agronomist role is located in Southwest Minnesota.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Agronomist job.