Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Senior Commodity Sales Manager
Central Valley area, CA
Senior Commodity - Sales Manager
We have a new opportunity for an experienced, motivated, and talented individual to join our sales team as Senior Commodity-Sales Manager. This role will require the ability to gain a “deep dive” knowledge of the assigned product(s), including each product’s market dynamics, competitive landscape, and production costs. The Senior Commodity-Sales Manager will liaise between our grower base and our account managers to “bring together” our consolidated supply and demand with an end to optimize grower returns and buyer satisfaction. The right candidate will have good people and market instinct, a win-win view of both grower and buyer interests, and will “know when to hold, and when to fold” to keep product moving and the business growing!
MUST HAVES for this position:
- Farming, Packing, Shipping, and Buying/Sales Experience
- Personnel & Product Management
- Spanish/English Biliteracy Required
- Accurate Assessment of Market (Supply & Demand), both Movement and Pricing
- High Proficiency in Excel for Planning and Analysis Purposes
- Budgeting, Planning, and Goal Setting
- Effectively Balance Sales & Service Activity
- Ability to Manage People
- Fresh Berry and/or Avocado Category Experience
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Vice President / Director of Sales job.