Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
US Director of Sales and Marketing
US Director of Sales and Marketing
Ag 1 Source is looking for a very dynamic candidate, that can perform at a high level, for a very innovative, multi-platform company. This candidate would fill the role of US Director of Sales and Marketing for the Animal Health and Nutrition division, reporting to the Global VP of Sales and Marketing. This role will drive volume expansion in a proprietary feed additives/ingredients product line up and lead the innovation of new products to the market space and lead overall sales expansion of team. This role will serve as the senior sales individual in the organization working closely with allied partners, focus on national key accounts and will be responsible for continuing to develop and implement the U.S.A. and global strategic sales direction of this division alongside the Global VP. This is a Poultry industry focus with secondary swine/dairy, so deep network and contact base of decision makers will be key to getting into the interview pool.
The US Director of Sales and Marketing will lead all sales, dealer and distribution channel partner development and relationships, new product development, national account management, and all product launches and marketing. They will drive overall customer engagement, strategic growth for current product platforms and potential new product and new business development. In this role you will have the opportunity to flourish if you are a self-starter who likes autonomy and driving new business to be successful. Global VP will lend deep support for the success of this role and is a great example of the company culture, vision and mission! EXTENSIVE travel is required, probably 3-4 nights out per week to successfully launch this platform.
What's in it for you: why would you want to be this US Director of Sales and Marketing?
- Small company, quick decision making, primed and right in the early part of a large growth and expansion curve.
- Build, lead and develop the entire platform - potential products and team of people.
- Nationally and global recognized, and totally open minded to all kinds of new product opportunities.
- Challenging position, with total "build-out" and business development for the USA platform.
Objectives for the US Director of Sales and Marketing:
- Develop and lead effective execution of sales, through existing dealer-distribution channel partners in the USA marketspace.
- New business development channel strategy to drive growth in sales for the organization.
- Lead strategic development and execution of manufacturing and distribution logistics.
- Collaborate with Global VP for both domestic and global partner distribution company opportunities.
- Leverage R&D and technology to assist in sales process implementation and performance management.
- Utilize internal and market data to identify areas of opportunity both to increase order frequency and new product opportunity development.
What we are looking for in the US Director of Sales and Marketing candidate:
- Thrives at developing, implementing and executing sales strategies.
- 10+ years leading sales efforts in the Poultry Feed/Feed Additives/Ingredients industry.
- Understands organizations with complex supply-chain, dealer networks and distribution channel partners across U.S.A. platforms.
- Data-driven leader who is effective at communicating to a diverse group of team members.
- Comfort with leading multiple initiatives in parallel, and prioritizing appropriately according to business needs, to deliver results successfully.
- Experience with longer sales cycles, dynamic pricing and corporate level relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, quick decision making, team environment.
- Leader with an ability to influence sales processes across a variety of potential customer levels.
- Previous product evaluations, market analysis, and successful new product launches.
- Action oriented, decision maker, strategic thinker with a bias for getting things done.
Base qualifications and skills to be considered for this Director of Sales and Marketing role:
- 10+ years of proven performance in sales of Poultry products into the industry.
- 5+ years of ag product sales team management.
- Track record of success in achieving growth objectives and new product launches.
- Understanding of manufacturing and plant management, including production, warehousing and logistics.
- Ability to analyze data including financial performance, customer performance, and pricing.
- High desire to be successful in a highly autonomous type of role, with very little micro-management from the Global VP, but lots of support.
- Strong overall understanding of new, potential, marketing platforms and initiatives and ability to capture new market share.
- Bachelor’s degree required - Masters degree and or MBA preferred.
Compensation: This position provides a solid base salary and performance bonus program with total upside potential!
Benefits: A good benefits package is included.
Desired Location: The preferred location for the US Director of Sales and Marketing is close to a US wide serving airport.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Director of Sales and Marketing job.