Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Turf / Grass Seed Salesman
South Central, PA US
Turf/Grass Seed Salesman
Ag 1 Source is looking seeking a salesman in the South Central PA area (Harrisburg/Elizabethown) to focus on selling turf/grass seed, fertilizer and mulch to businesses across this region. You will be working with construction companies, landscape companies, retailers, sports fields, municipalities, etc. This is a role where you will be based out of your home office and travel in this geography with minimal overnight travel. Great for someone early in their career looking to take the next step in sales. Has a strong bonus plan on sales.
What’s in it for you:
- Selling for a well established company that has been in business for over 50 years, very stable company
- Working with a great team and support folks to make sure you have what you need to get the job done
- Coming into a territory with current sales to continue to foster but still a lot of room to grow
- In this role you will be selling several companies products, so you will be able to offer your customers a diverse portfolio of products
What you will be doing:
- Taking over existing accounts, building those relationships and work to foster growth in those customers
- Work closely with your Sales Manager to identify prospect customers to call on and work to gain their business
- Provide product support to the customer base
- Service clients to the best of your ability
- Provide agronomic support when needed
A successful candidate for this Turf / Grass Seed Salesperson will possess the following:
- Come with at least a couple years of prior sales experience
- A passion for the turf/ag industry with a solid understanding of seed, turf, agronomy and fertilizer
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed
- Ability for solid time management skills as you are working from home and will be in charge of your schedule
- Desire for your compensation to increase with your efforts, the more you sell, the more you make
Compensation: Targeting a base of around $70K, possibly up to $80K for the right experience and a solid sales bonus structure that's easy to follow and understand.
Benefits: All typical benefits and company vehicle.
Desired Location: Ideally in the Harrisburg/Elizabethtown area and surrounding area. The territory will dip into northern Maryland and West Virginia just a bit, but still require very minimal overnight travel, most will be out and back in the day.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Turf / Grass Seed Salesman job.