Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Transportation Broker / Commodity Trader
Transportation Broker / Commodity Trader Remote Opportunity
Attention experienced transportation brokers and commodity traders! Ag 1 Source is currently recruiting for a unique transportation manager opportunity with a rapidly growing agricultural company that is disrupting the ag industry. This is an opportunity to join a company that has brought a new technology to market connecting producers and carriers! This is a “build it” opportunity that comes with a strong compensation and benefits package!
What you will do:
- Cultivate, grow, and manage new shipper relationships
- Lead new account growth through cold calling, inbound marketing leads, department referrals, and inbound requests
- Build relationships across the agricultural and bulk commodity industries
- Develop relationships internally to learn about potential shipper opportunities
- Effectively utilize Salesforce for client prospecting and pipeline management
- Build relationships with internal departments to ensure client transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
- Other company responsibilities
What you will receive:
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing company that is disrupting the agricultural industry
- The ability to work remotely from home
- A performance focused culture where you are given the tools necessary to succeed
- Strong compensation and benefits package
- Ability to negotiate, motivate and influence others
- Leadership and support to accomplish your goals
Compensation: Depending on experience and current book of business, but targeting a base salary of $100-$150K base and 30% additional incentive.
Benefits: All the typical benefits one would have including health, vision, dental, 401K, home office equipment, phone, etc.
Desired Location: This role will work remote from your home office. They are seeking someone to focus on the Arkansas and MidSouth area for this specific role, so anywhere from Little Rock East in Arkansas would be an option, and may also consider Southeast Missouri or far Western Tennessee.
This search is being worked by Rhonda Caughlin Werner, our Executive Agronomy Recruiter for the South Eastern US with over 11 years in recruiting at Ag 1 Source. Learn more about Rhonda HERE.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Transportation Broker / Commodity Trader job.