Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Looking for any new grad or experienced tooling engineer.
Looking for someone that can:
- Design tooling for metal tube forming using provided computer programs
- Evaluate available material for tooling
- Provide data for suggested modifications
- Review current tooling specifications and suggest improvements
- Interaction with manufacturing, maintenance, tool vendors, quality and other department supervisors or managers to solve and correct existing and expected manufacturing problems
- Train other tooling employees as necessary
- Work with Purchasing to purchase necessary materials
- Coordinate out-sourced work with vendors
- Demonstrates a knowledge of and commitment to Lean Manufacturing principles and techniques
- Ability to calculate expansions and contractions of various metals
- Knowledge of metal finishes and appropriate applications
- Auto CAD
Job Keywords: Tooling, tooling design, Solidworks, Auto CAD, Catia, Metallurgy
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Tooling Engineer job.