Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Territory Sales Specialist
Central, WA 99362
Territory Sales Specialist
AG 1 Source is seeking a Territory Sales Specialist to cover the states of Washington, Oregon and Idaho to call on OEM dealers and resellers of crop baling supplies.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with both original equipment manufacturers and business-to-business clients.
- The opportunity to work independently.
- Potential for future growth within the company.
- Report directly to the National Sales Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Building and maintaining sales relationships with OEM dealers and resellers of crop baling supplies.
- Expanding the customer base in Oregon, Washington and Idaho.
A successful candidate for this Territory Manager will possess the following:
- Hay and forage experience.
- B2B ag sales experience with strong customer focus.
- Self motivated and performance driven.
- Currently residing in Washington, Oregon, or Idaho.
- 4-year college degree, preferred but not required.
- Must be able to travel the territory extensively calling on customers, attending trade shows (after the lifting of COVID-19 restrictions), etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of hay balers a plus.
- Knowledge of hay export industry a plus.
Compensation: The compensation range for this position is $80,000-$85,000. Incentives and bonus opportunity kick in after year three if sales goals meet or exceed expectations.
Benefits: For this position, you can expect a $25,000 travel allowance, 401k after 2 months of service, BC/BS Wellmark health insurance with prescriptions (no premiums: reviewed annually), and Delta Dental (no premiums: reviewed annually). This position also has a safe harbor plan– 3% of base salary in each pay; eligible after 60 days of employment (100% vested). There is also a profit-sharing contribution: 7% of yearly compensation (reviewed annually). After one year of service, 50% vested. After two years of service, 100% vested.
Desired Location: The Territory Sales Specialist will need to be residing in Oregon, Washington or Idaho.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Territory Sales Specialist job.