Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Territory Sales Manager - Kansas and Oklahoma
Territory Sales Manager - Kansas / Oklahoma
Ag 1 Source is working with a fast-growing crop input company that is using an Agronomy First approach to sell a line of high-quality fertilizers, biologicals, and micronutrients. Our client has their own proprietary products and technologies that set them apart and reflects a commitment to new innovations in soil and plant fertility.
If you love agronomy with a focus on soil fertility and are passionate about creating real value for your growers, this role is for you! Our client is not just looking for an influencer that can create a quick sale. They are looking for someone that's excited to help growers create return on investment, and you will sell using a "sell by education approach." The focus for this role will include Kansas and Oklahoma working with growers and building your dealer network by finding likeminded agronomy retailers or seed dealers that are looking for ways to boost their customer’s bottom line.
What's in it for you:
- Create huge value providing unique agronomic products and solutions to growers
- The chance to work for a growing company that's expanding
- Be compensated in direct proportion to the value you create, and products sold
- Work from home for a company that rewards performance with time flexibility
- Solid organization but not so big that you feel you are just a number
What you will be doing:
- Listening and having Agronomy First discussions with growers, independent retailers, and seed dealers
- Calling on growers where needed to create field level interest in your products
- Work to train retail sellers and growers on your products through one-on-one meetings, group presentations, field visits, and trade shows
- Educate the market on new products and how they work agronomically
A successful candidate for this Territory Sales Manager job covering Kansas and Oklahoma will possess the following:
- Passionate about agronomy, crop nutrition, soils and soil biology
- Excited to sell to growers and dealers using a listening and consultative approach
- Ability to travel throughout the territory with overnight stays (2 nights week avg.)
Compensation: The company is targeting a base of $70-$90K with unlimited commissions
Benefits: This position provides medical benefits, 401K, and company vehicle
Desired Location: This is a remote position with the preferred location being in either Kansas or Oklahoma
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Territory Sales Manager job.