Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Territory Sales Manager
Territory Sales Manager
A technically based nutrition company, with rapid North American expansion, is seeking a great team member for a newly created Territory Sales Manager position for new business development. If you enjoy, and have a proven track record of, calling on and selling to producers, working with nutritionists, and have a background or understanding of silages, forages, feed, and inoculants, then this job is for you. In addition, my client has a value-added, driving, sales platform and solid product line-up. They are looking for the right candidate that thinks "win-win solutions", builds rapport to become part of the management decision team with both dealer/distribution channel partners, consults nutritionists, and can direct large customer accounts. This job is with a company that has more than 80 years of researching and developing solutions in the field of animal nutrition.
The primary responsibility is to lead new business growth and profitability of the company within a defined region.
Candidate Must Haves:
- Minimum of 5+ years of proven sales experience in the sales industry.
- Experience in new business and market development with proven examples.
- High competency in livestock nutrition, silage inoculant background is an advantage.
- Must be willing to learn and implement new and advanced concepts and principles in livestock nutrition.
- Good communication skills:
- Writing - letters, emails, tech articles
- Speaking - presentations to producers and business audiences
- Be willing to travel when needed to service accounts across the region (estimated 40%-50%).
- Bachelor's of Science degree in Agriculture discipline, Masters preferred. Experience may be substituted for education.
What's in it for you:
- The job comes with a competitive compensation package with an uncapped commission program
- Health, dental and vision along with a matching 401K and company vehicle
- Work with an innovative, research committed company that is financially stable
- Make a difference by establishing new products in a new market for the company
- Work for a flat organization but have the technical support, knowledge, and experience behind you
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Territory Sales Manager job.