Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Territory Sales Manager Ag Chem
Central Valley, CA 96019
Territory Sales Manager – Ag Chem
A well-known company is looking for an experienced Territory Sales Manager for California and the Pacific North West. We focus pest management on permanent crops as well as seed crops in the PNW. This position of Territory Sales Manager would ideally be located in the Central Valley of CA, but would consider the west side of Oregon or the Columbia Basin.
Key Responsibilities of the Territory Sales Manager
- Maintain current business in key markets in the West
- Build new business in target markets
- Work closely with the channel partners
- Establish pull through sales in new markets
- Prepare sales and market plans for region including budgets and sales goals
- Attend industry meetings and grower meetings
- Identify new potential markets for other products in the portfolio
Key Requirements for the Territory Sales Manager
- Bachelor Degree in Ag related discipline
- 2+ years of experience in the industry
- PCA or Pest Control License or ability to obtain one
- Willingness to travel throughout the western geography
Keywords: PCA or Pest Control Advisor, Territory Sales manager, Regional Sales Manager, Territory Sales Rep, Ag Chem Sales, Ag Sales, Agriculture Sales, Ag jobs, CA, ID, WA, OR
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Ag Chem Territory Sales Manager job.