Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Territory Sales Manager - Northern MO
Northern, MO US
Territory Sales Manager - Northern Missouri
Ag 1 Source is working with a fast-growing biological company that is using an Agronomy and direct approach to sell a line of high-quality biologicals.
If you love agronomy with a focus on soils and are passionate about creating real value for your growers, this role is for you! Our client is not just looking for an influencer that can create a quick sale. They are looking for someone that's excited to help growers create return on investment. The focus for this role will include northern Missouri (from I-70 north) working with growers and building a network.
What's in it for you:
- Create huge value providing unique agronomic products and solutions to growers
- The chance to work for a growing company that's expanding
- Be compensated in direct proportion to the value you create, and products sold
- Work from home for a company that rewards performance with time flexibility
What you will be doing:
- Listening and having Agronomy first discussions with growers
- Calling on growers where needed to create field level interest in your products
- Educate the market on products and how they work agronomically
A successful candidate for this Territory Sales Manager job covering northern Missouri will possess the following:
- Passionate about agronomy, crop nutrition, soils and soil biology
- Excited to sell to growers using a listening and consultative approach
- Ability to travel throughout the territory with overnight stays (2 nights week avg.)
Compensation: The company is targeting a base of $80-$100K with unlimited commissions
Benefits: Yes, some benefits
Desired Location: This is a remote position with the preferred location being located north of I-70 in Missouri
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Territory Sales Manager job.