Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Territory Manager to travel the state of Minnesota. We are seeking an individual that has a strong production ag and farm equipment background. Individuals with a passion for the aftermarket parts side of the business would do well in this position. In this role you will recruit, develop, and train dealers. You will be responsible for building market share, collections, sales forecasting, business planning, and managing a budget.
What will you do in this Territory Manager position?
- You will assist dealers/farm stores in solving parts/supplies solutions.
- You will call on established accounts and also build new business for the future.
- You will assist and promote the company at customer events and tradeshows.
- You will train customers on company website navigation and other interactive tools.
- You will research and recommend new product opportunities.
- You will build on and update customer interaction on the CRM system.
- You will manage your own travel schedule and provide excellent customer service to dealers and customers.
Why should you check this Territory Manager position out?
- Reputable, growing, and innovative company that has been a leader for 50+ years.
- Great territory that is established and poised for great growth.
- Strong product support and company backing.
- Person could live anywhere in Minnesota
You won’t want to miss this great opportunity!
Compensation: You can expect a base salary, DOE, plus graduating commission structure. This should be a $70k+ opportunity with potential for $80k -$100k+ in 2-3 years!
Benefits: The company offers full benefits, mileage reimbursement, retirement, and paid expenses. They provide a laptop, phone, and all resources required for your success.
Desired Location: The Territory Manager will be located in Minnesota.
Ag 1 Source has specialized in professional Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Territory Manager job.