Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Territory Manager - Beef
Territory Manager - Beef
A world leading company is looking for a highly skilled, team leader who is a self-motivated, success-driven individual to manage and expand their current sales. The primary focus for the Territory Manager will be overall promotion and placement of agri-genomics and cattle genomics/genotyping products into the U.S. beef cattle segment and distribution channels within the assigned geographic territory. This position is field based and requires an unwavering, entrepreneurial spirit and internal drive to succeed.
What’s in it for you?
- Great new growth opportunities with industry approved products, exceptional North American presence and brand recognition with a global footprint of expansion.
- Very open communication, highly success driven and supportive management, customer sales & service committed.
- Great growth company with industry segment that will continue to expand over the next decade plus.
- Competitive advantage in the marketplace, and great company location.
- Sales driven, self-motivated individual, unlimited potential, solid sales team in place and market ready to expand.
- Company has strong benefits and full travel budget.
What you will be doing:
- Territory Manager focus - leveraging current industry relationships and previous sales history.
- Providing world class products, and product support to progressive minded beef producers across the region.
- Sales and tech sales support relationships with top industry leading production systems.
- Problem solving, win-win solutions, driven philosophy of doing business, that leads to you becoming an integral part of the decision making, management group at large customer.
A successful candidate for this Territory Manager position will possess the following:
The ideal candidate would possess four plus years of proven successful sales experience and strong working knowledge in the livestock industry. This position will be responsible for maintaining and increasing sales volumes, margins, division budgets, sales objectives, team leadership, identifying and development of sales and support team and product positioning into non-customer target lists. We need a person with proven sales performance and proven management experience who is very outgoing with a hard working personality and top-notch communication skills. They'll need to possess great team building and motivating skill sets with a strong background and knowledge base in the livestock industry.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a B.S. degree in Animal Science or Genetics
- 4+ years of proven industry sales and sales team management experience. A MBA or MS degree is preferred.
- 70% + travel will be required.
Compensation: Compensation for this position is competitive.
Benefits: The company offers strong benefits and a full travel budget.
Desired Location: The Territory Manager will be located in Illinois.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Territory Manager job.