Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Technical Sales Representative Crop Protection
Technical Sales Representative - Crop Protection CA
The Technical Sales Representative position is an excellent opportunity for the right person who is seeking a position utilizing sales and marketing skills, to facilitate the establishment and growth of Crop Protection Solutions. This is an excellent company with a growing pipeline of new products. They have established business in the region and are rapidly expanding. The territory will cover the entire region, with focus on growers, packers, shippers etc. This is a manufacture role, selling through the key retails operations in the region.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Support existing distribution network in the management, sales, and technical support of product line
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with distribution partners and expanding sales opportunities
- Providing technical support to end-user (growers/packers/shippers) and ensure proper use and application of products
- Drive communication (internal and external) within organization and through distribution partners in seamless fashion to deliver agreed upon strategies
Key Requirements for the Technical Sales Representative Job:
- Prior experience in sales of crop protection products will be essential to the success of this position (minimum of 4 years in industry)
- Proven track record in strategic decision making
- Knowledge of retail customer business as well as agro-chemical distribution networks
- Understanding of general plant pathology concepts or field scouting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture related discipline
- Motivated, innovative thinking, entrepreneurial character and goal driven
- CCA and PCA desired, although they are not essential for this role
The Candidate must have the following Professional and Personal Competencies:
- Identifying, developing, and closing of new business opportunities
- Strategic planning and forecasting
- Working with customer and distributors
- Strong personnel drive and committed personality
- Knowledge of the region
- Candidate must be team focused
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
Why this Company?
- We are offering an excellent base pay structure with a very aggressive commission on top of that to reward success
- Excellent benefit packages
Keywords: Bio Stimulants, Bio Chemistry, Sustainable, CCA, Crop Advisor, CA, California, Agronomy Sales, Crop Protection, ag, agronomy, farm, farming, jobs, career, recruiting, ag1source
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Technical Sales Representative job.