Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Technical Agronomist - Upper Midwest
Upper Midwest, MN US
Technical Agronomist - Biologicals - Upper Midwest (ND, SD, MN, WI)
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Technical Agronomist to support the sales and product management teams in a very fast-growing biologicals organization.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of an exciting organization focused on bringing new agricultural products to growers throughout this Upper Midwest Territory
- Partner with the sales team to support customers, lead the education, and drive the introduction of new biological products
- The opportunity to work from your home office
What you will be doing:
- Provides technical support to the sales team
- Plan and coordinate plots and educational opportunities with partners throughout the Midwest
- Train and present data to sales representatives as well as distribution as needed
- Provides input and guidance on sales tools, product positioning guides, and competitive positioning strategies
- Identify product opportunities in the marketplace
A successful candidate for this Technical Agronomist role will possess the following:
- BS. or M.S. agronomy or plant sciences is desired, but not required
- Good work ethic and ability to communicate and interact with growers and customers
- Ability to establish trial protocols and experience in managing data collection and review
- Ability to train customers and new employees on the product lineup
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Proficient with Office software; PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Compensation: Based on experience
Benefits: Full benefits
Desired Location: The position will cover the primary cropping region of the Upper Midwest, so must live in that area of SD, ND, MN, or WI.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomist job.