Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Swine Technical Nutritionist
Swine Technical Nutritionist
The Swine Technical Nutritionist is a PhD position available with a high reputation company USA based global client, focusing on excellence and value in their product market spaces. Multi-specie nutrition manufacturing, this position will have dual responsibilities in the swine division. Focus will be on providing tech support to existing swine industry nutrition sales staff selling value added nutritional products and with secondary focus on new product development. The chosen candidate for this job will perform in both capacities and will also need to work directly with large swine production systems, on a consultative basis, "boots on the ground - in the barns" to solve their problems related to animal nutrition, fitting product solutions into customers.
What’s in it for you:
- Great opportunity to serve in a role within a well respected, industry leading organization.
- Great overall company with a global footprint and family atmosphere.
- Industry leading line-up of products and a superb, technically advanced team.
- Great position within the organization to be a lead tech support, R&D and new product specialist within the swine industry.
- The company insists that everyone has a say, and everyone matters! Input and ideas are taken seriously!
- Highly effective current swine team in the US Market space.
What you will be doing:
- Working with sales team, consulting nutritionists, integrated production systems as well as other key manufacturer accounts to build and expand business.
- Attend key industry functions to promote the brand name and increase product presence.
- Focus will primarily be swine industries throughout Midwest region.
- Help design, create and implement a strategic business plan for the swine division platform.
- Design, research, test and launch new swine industry nutrition products into the market.
- Working strategically with lead nutritionist, entire nutrition team, as well as sales staff to grow the business.
- Ration development and providing solutions.
A successful candidate for this Swine Technical Nutritionist will possess the following:
- PhD in Swine Nutrition is desired for this position.
- 2+ years of proven, excellent, performance and experience in supporting technical sales of swine specialty nutrition products.
- Previous relationship with decision makers, purchasing agents, nutritionists within feed companies and integrated production systems within the swine segment a real plus.
- Ability to travel primarily in the Midwest.
Compensation: The employer is offering a competitive base salary and solid bonus package.
Benefits: This position provides medical, dental, 401K and a competitive car allowance. There is also a generous PTO package and other perks.
Desired Location: The Swine Technical Nutritionist will be ideally located in MN/IA and have an ability to travel a 1-2 nights per week.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Swine Technical Nutritionist job.