Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Swine Nutrition Sales Specialist
Swine Nutrition Sales Specialist
A well-established, U.S. nutrition company is looking for a self-motivated Swine Nutrition Sales Specialist to GROW and manage current territory sales relationships with dealers, distribution partners, large direct-to-end-user accounts, and expand the market presence in the region with a focus on swine industry leading productions systems in West Central Iowa, Eastern Nebraska region.
What’s in it for you:
- This is a well-established, strong nutrition company with great sales support programs and upper management team.
- Nutrition focus, daily farm and dealer visits, and a diverse offering of highly effective, well recognized products.
- Ability to sell a complete program as well as guide and direct the sales growth and potential within the region.
- BUILD mode, hunter type role.
What you will be doing:
- This position will be responsible for maintaining and increasing sales volume with established accounts and aggressively seeking new customers.
- Key focus on new business growth - building sales relationships with new customers.
- Cold calling and prospecting every day.
- Provide overall growth strategy within the region.
- Primary travel in West Central Iowa, could go into East Central Nebraska as well.
A successful candidate for the Swine Nutrition Sales Specialist position will possess the following:
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of high performing swine industry experience, including some outside sales with a swine feed or animal health company, directly with customers and through dealer service centers.
- A solid overall swine industry knowledge in the areas of feeds, nutrition, additives and ingredients, sales, as well as barn operational and production background a real plus.
- We need an outgoing, hard-working person who has top-notch communication and sales skills, a strong desire to succeed, and proven ability.
- Will need to be able to travel every day from a home base of operations.
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree min (MS degree preferred) in Animal Science and 5 years of proven experience.
Compensation: This position is a salary plus year-end bonus possibility with a base of established strong dealer business and plenty of upward opportunity.
Benefits: The company offers a solid benefits package including vehicle, company travel, insurance and 401k match, plus more.
Desired Location: The Swine Nutrition salesperson will need to be located in West Central Iowa or Eastern Nebraska.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Swine Nutrition Sales Specialist job.