Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Swine - Poultry QA QC Customer Service Manager
Swine - Poultry QA QC and Customer Service Manager
Our client is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the feed department immediately. The Customer Support and Quality Control Manager will report directly to the feed department manager. This position is a valuable contributor to the success of the feed mill teams at both locations. A swine and poultry industry feed/nutrition background, QA/QC and formulations will be very beneficial, with opportunity to also be in feed sales role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Communicate directly with key toll mill customers on questions with formulas, quality control and biosecurity protocols.
- Manage the ingredient monitoring program by working will feed mill staff, in-house testing equipment, outside testing labs and customer nutrition teams.
- Train feed mill operations and transportation employees on standards.
- Assist with HACCP certification renewals and training.
- Attending industry events and educational training to stay informed on relevant issues and promote the company as a premier feed supplier.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Passion for the livestock industry and a desire to help farmers be successful.
- Good knowledge of feed ingredients and animal nutrition. Focus areas are swine, poultry and beef.
- Milling operations knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- B.S. degree minimum with Masters degree preferred
- 5 years of related experience
- Valid drivers license and good driving record
- Ability to work overtime hours as needed
- Successful completion of preemployment drug screen, physical and background check
Job Keywords: Feed, nutrition, ingredients, commodities, formulations, QA, QC, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Customer Service, Manager, Sales, Hogs, sows, gilts, pigs, nursery, finishing pelleting, meal feed, operations, poultry, chickens, turkeys, beef, cattle, steers, feedlot, Iowa
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the QA QC Customer Service Manager job.