Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
South East Territory Business Development
South Eastern Territory Business Development
One of the best Business Leaders to work with is branching out and focusing on developing their South East business. This is an excellent opportunity to come into an organization and really make an impact. This company has a focus on the sustainability of their products and how they can impact some of the key pressures from water regulations to keep the crops growing but keep the environment even as well. We need someone with a strong network with the Ag Retailers in the South East, specifically Florida and Georgia, perhaps some into Alabama and South Carolina, who is excited about leading the business in this South East region.
What’s in it for you:
- Company with good roots and fresh ideas and the investments to make things happen
- Very competitive base pay and solid benefit package
- Joining in during a growth swing, ability to have a small, tight-knit group and easy access to decision makers
- Product that demands attention and interest
- Independence to do your job, but good support available if you need help
What you will be doing:
- Using your network of Ag Retailers across the region to find best opportunities for growth
- Training customers on the product
- Fertilizer sales and support
- Industry trade shows and meetings
A successful candidate for this Territory Business Development job will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in an agriculture related discipline, or industry experience.
- Strong network of Ag Retailers and Regional customers across this territory footprint
- Solid track record of sales in a manufacturer role or potentially from an Ag Retail sales role
- Relationships are key in this role, you either need to bring a good network and reputation in this industry or have proven that you can build those type relationships in the past
- Good understanding of regional crops and fertilizer application methods
Compensation: Compensation will depend on the experience level brought to the role, but targeting the $100 - $140K
Benefits: Solid benefits/insurance, vehicle allowance
Desired Location: This role will work remote out of your home but desired location would be in Florida or Georgia, possibly South East Alabama or South Carolina
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Territory Business Development job.