Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Shop and Maintenance Mechanic
Panhandle, TX 79068 US
Shop and Maintenance Diesel Mechanic
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Shop and Maintenance Technician to work on diesel and big equipment. They have a cook on staff that cooks lunch everyday. No such thing as a free lunch, but this is as close as it gets!!
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a great team that is highly efficient and organized to do good things.
- Shop is climate controlled and has a heated floor!
- Career stability
- Opportunity for growth
What you will be doing:
- Making sure vehicles are maintained and safe for our company
- Diagnostic evaluation for each piece of equipment
- Repairing or replacing parts needed for equipment to return to service
- Maintaining records of all work performed on each piece of equipment
- Keeping work area cleaned and organized
- Communicating with shop foreman on progress of each job
- Doing preventive maintenance services on truck and trailer equipment with little or no supervision and in a timely manner
- Repairing and troubleshooting major components such as engines, transmissions and differentials, including replacing complete assemblies, turbochargers, fuel system components, etc.
- Keeping your work area clean and safe
- Learning new skills
- Working on other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
A successful candidate for this Mechanic position will possess the following:
- 3 years of practical experience with truck and tractor-trailer maintenance
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred; vocational or technical certification in vehicle repair preferred
- Specialized training and experience in the diagnosis/troubleshooting of major components
- Experienced using all tools of the trade
- Valid driver’s license required, CDL preferred
- The ability to solve problems
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Basic computer skills
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
Compensation: DOE, pays well for those that work well with our team
Desired Location: Dawn, TX
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Shop and Maintenance Mechanic job.