Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Senior Almond Trader
Modesto, CA 95350 US
Senior Almond Trader
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Senior Almond Trader to oversee procurement and global sales of almonds for a well established international company. This is the perfect position for an entrepreneurial sales representative with a background in tree nut production and marketing.
What’s in it for you:
- The ability to work remotely
- Excellent global team environment to assist with training and market development
- Unlimited growth potential
- Competitive salary and benefits packages
What you will be doing:
- Establishing a trading desk for Edible Nuts in the US for the group
- Trading and merchandising Almonds to various clients in the U.S market, on a FOB and DDP basis
- Relationship management at a 'one to one" level with key stakeholders, including buyers, suppliers, brokers, and service providers
- Networking to develop new customers/suppliers and service providers in the US market
- Leverage relationships with the company's other commodities desks to grow the edible nut market
- Ensure documentation control for all shipping/trade documentation including export documents, import documents, letters of credit, shipping instructions, etc. are in place
A successful candidate for this Senior Almond Trader role will possess the following:
- A minimum of five years of experience in running a food commodity trading portfolio
- Demonstrated ability to create a sales pipeline, marketing plans, and forecasting
- Bachelor's Degree in business or ag business (MBA preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in procurement, pricing, sales and shipping of agricultural commodities
- Ability to work independently to create relationships that lead to sales and logistics to fulfill orders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Compensation: A competitive salary and commission package based upon the experience of the successful candidate
Desired Location: This position works remotely but is ideally located in the Central Valley of California
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Almond Trader job.