Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Seed Sales Representative
Seed Sales Representative
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Seed Seller in Northeast North Dakota focusing on a geography northeast of Devils Lake. This your opportunity to sell an established brand with instant credibility to growers. If you love seed and calling on the grower gate, this role is for you! You will have a prospect list, but this role will also include calling on established growers accounts.
What’s in it for you:
- Proven products: You will represent products developed from a world-leading research program.
- Strong brand awareness: You will represent a well-known and respected seed brand and services.
- Exceptional support: You will be given the training and support to succeed including extensive training on products, agronomic knowledge, digital tools, business development and marketing to grow your business.
What you will be doing:
- Market and sell a wide range of top performing products of a well-respected brand.
- Deliver products to customers and track supply.
- Provide full agronomic service to area farmers.
- Demand planning for upcoming sales seasons.
- Support planting and harvesting agronomic product knowledge plots.
- Call on a clearly defined list of farmers.
A successful candidate for this Independent Sales Representative will possess the following:
- Strong relationship building skills, sales skills, and agronomic knowledge.
- Experience working with seed, fertilizer, and herbicides is preferred.
- Entrepreneurial thinking.
- Willing to embrace new technology to enhance business efficiency.
Compensation: Generous commission system that promotes growth. The compensation system provides both base and growth earnings as part of the overall package.
Desired Location: Northern North Dakota
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Seed Sales Representative job.