Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Seed Sales - Grains
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Seed Sales - Grains
Ag 1 Source is looking for an experienced Seed Sales Person specializing in wheat and grains for a prominent global seed company. This position is a newly created role but the market is not new! The successful candidate in this role will manage all aspects of the commercial activities in the PNW and will work cross functionally with Marketing and research to make sure goals are met. You will be selling grain and cereal seed throughout the region. Our client is well known and has a very solid market share in the region.
What’s in it for you:
- Global company with a lot of opportunity.
- Great company atmosphere.
- Well known in the territory with a solid book of business.
- Great benefits and income possibilities.
What you will be doing:
- Managing all the sales and marketing functions throughout the PNW region.
- Working very closely with R&D and marketing on introduction of new and existing products.
- Sales activities, customer relations, etc.
A successful candidate for this Seed Sales - Grains position will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in an ag related discipline required.
- MS degree or MBA would be desired, but not mandatory.
- Experience in selling grain products in the geography.
- Have a solid understanding of PNW wheat - either from sales or growing up in the industry.
- Willing to reside in the Walla Walla area.
- Ability to work cross functionally with other departments.
Compensation: Compensation will be reflective of the experience of the successful candidate.
Benefits: This position includes full medical insurance benefits. Company vehicle or vehicle allowance will be provided depending on what the successful candidate prefers.
Desired Location: The Seed Sales position is located in the Walla Walla, WA region.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Seed Sales job.