Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Sales Manager Seed - Colorado
Denver, CO 80012
Seed Sales Manager - Colorado
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Seed Sales Manager to work with all distribution partners and retailers for a rapidly expanding specialty seed organization based out the Denver area. This role will grow sales by helping retail, distribution organizations, consultants, and growers learn how to improve seed selection for the best results. One will also be traveling the US and internationally meeting with vendors.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, U.S. based, specialty seed company.
- Be part of an exciting and sustainable sector of the agriculture and horticulture business.
- The ability to bring and expand a proven.
- An organization that will have considerable career growth and advancement opportunities, ideally be groomed for the CEO position.
- Use your experience, along with a wide variety of creativity and latitude to establish your plans and accomplish your and the company goals.
- The ability to travel and work from the main office in or around Denver.
What you will be doing:
- Identify and develop product channels to achieve sales revenue goals and growth.
- Cultivate relationships with key decision makers and producers for our products.
- Work directly with internal and external technical resources to development an expanded product line.
- One will be partnering with a variety of clients so relationships in the industry will be a must to be successful.
- Provide reliable for company projections and budgets.
- Working with a team of up to 20 people with the goal of managing that team over time.
A successful candidate for this Seed Sales Manager role will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree or above in an agriculture/ horticulture/ business or related field.
- 20 years working experience in ag sales, marketing, and business development in specialty crops or plants.
- Hold strong specific knowledge in specialty crops, legumes, flowers, grasses, as well as familiarity with the market and knowledge of other crops would be an asset.
- Excellent relationship management experience.
- A history of working seamlessly with marketing, manufacturing, finance, and other counterparts to establish and implement strategies and initiatives.
- Successful track record of creating marketing strategies and programs to generate success for customers.
- The ability to travel the US and internationally.
Compensation: The salary range for this role will depend on the candidate's qualifications with a maximum base salary of $70,000 in addition to a bonus plan
Benefits: The company offers a very competitive benefits plan.
Desired Location: The ideal location for this role will be in Denver, Colorado.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Seed Sales Manager job.