Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
The agronomy sales manager role is a great opportunity to use your leadership skills to lead a high performing team that is seeking the next level of success. The sales manager is responsible for leading, coaching, and developing an 11-member sales team based in Northwest Iowa.
What’s in it for you:
- Take your passion for leading a team to the next level by maximizing the impact of this already successful team
- Play a key role in helping the organization achieving its market share and profitability goals
- The opportunity to build the brand of this organization throughout the region by creating effective marketing and sales strategies for your team
What you will be doing:
- Focus half of your time riding with your sales team, assisting in planning, and coaching your team of 11 account managers for success
- Work with each member of your team to establish and execute effective seed, fertilizer, crop protection, and services sales plans for each territory
- Communicate with your team to identify opportunities to improve and create more effective strategies
- Establish relationships with top agronomy customers to maintain business with these accounts, and ensure long term success
- Recruit and hire new agronomy account managers
- Work with company leadership to maximize supplier interaction and develop high performing product strategies
A successful candidate for this Sales Manger will possess the following:
- Proven experience in leading grower-focused projects and teams
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to create and implement effective sales planning and forecasting
- Experience in creating successful marketing and sales strategies
Compensation: This opportunity includes a highly competitive base salary and incentive program that will be tough to beat in this region.
Benefits: This company offers a full benefits package including health, dental, and retirement.
Desired Location: This role is based in Northwest Iowa.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Manager job.