Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Sales Manager - Kansas
Central, KS US
Sales Manager - Kansas
The Sales Manager covering a territory in Kansas will be responsible for leading a farm focused team of feed, agronomy and grain sales people. Top candidates will be able to use their proven ability to recruit new employees, mentor existing sellers, and deliver against the sales and profitability goals for this high performing crop inputs sales region. Ideal candidates are capable people managers, with a solid agronomic/crop inputs background, some grain and feed will be a good background as well. Also, a proven ability to see opportunity while continuing to drive sales and gross margin.
What’s in it for you:
- A great opportunity to coach a team in a market with significant potential, failing competitors, and a solid customer base.
- Ability to advance your career in an organization that provides opportunity with each stage of growth.
- A top sales representative with coaching skills can use this as a great career step.
- Veteran managers can use their skills to take an already successful team to the next level.
What you will be doing:
- Work with your team to develop and implement sales plans that align with the company goals and expectations.
- Establish a team environment where all members are effective and engaged.
- Deliver results: Make fact-based decisions with a management skillset that uses analytical and strategic thinking.
- Establish and manage your team's budgets, revenue projections, and sales expenses.
- Partner with the leadership team to manage product portfolios, inventories, and pricing strategies.
A successful candidate for Sales Manager job will possess the following:
- You must enjoy the challenges of being a leader, and the rewards of being a coach.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: a desire to take ownership in your goals and those of your reports.
- Basic financials: ability to assist in setting and managing budgets and oversee expenses.
- Experience in helping others set and attain sales goals.
Compensation: Targeted compensation for this role is based on leadership experience with a range of $100,000 to $130,000 additional incentive package based on individual and team performance.
Benefits: Full health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits are available.
Desired Location: This Sales Manager role will manage a team in Kansas.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Manager job.