Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Sales Executive (USA West)
Sales Executive (USA West)
Our client is a young and dynamic company offering market-leading products in over 30 countries around the world. As part of an ambitious plan to build a sales team and grow the business in the U.S.A., we wish to recruit a Sales Executive to work in the U.S.A. west region focusing on Idaho, Utah and Colorado. You will find an inspiring and collaborative team, flat organization, approachable contact with your colleagues, lots of creative possibilities for those who want to participate, a keep it simple mentality and, most importantly, sharing in success together. By being close to our customers, with a product that makes milking more profitable and improves animal welfare, we continue to innovate and grow. If you want to be part of something new, exciting and something big, then this may be your next step in your career.
- You are part of the U.S.A. team and report to the U.S.A. Sales Manager
- As a sales representative, you visit the farms and you are responsible for sales in your area
- Your main task is new customer acquisition
- You will work through the whole sales process from lead generation through to closing the sale
- You will pursue new sales leads from the dealer network, trade shows, customer referrals and market influencers such as farm consultants, vets and buying groups.
- You keep up-to-date on developments in the dairy sector and the milking equipment market
- You are fully responsible for the revenue in your area and the development of market penetration
- You cooperate with other internal departments such as the Marketing and the Technical Service teams
- You are responsible for independently planning your working time and sales trips as well as recording daily all relevant information from these appointments into the CRM system
- You work towards clearly defined performance measurements and sales targets
- You report on your sales pipeline of leads and prospects for weekly and monthly
- You participate at the quarterly worldwide sales team conference and training seminar
- You have at least 2 years of successful sales experience in dairy (preferably) or in agriculture business
- You have an agricultural sales or similar background
- You have self-confidence and consider yourself a hunter who is motivated to beat their targets
- You have a passion for innovative technology
- You are an excellent communicator and potential customers trust and connect with you
- You have a strong customer orientation and service mentality
- A self-confident appearance makes you a strong partner
- You are well organized and structured
- You are experienced in using computer software such Microsoft Office and CRM software
- You like to travel regularly from your home office, including some overnight stays
What's in it for You?
We offer you the chance to establish yourself in an exciting and dynamic international company and to be responsible for results in your own area. You can expect a challenging sales executive position, that comes with a high amount of flexibility and freedom along with a competitive compensation program. You will be part of a supportive worldwide team where everybody shares ideas and has the desire to revolutionize the world of dairy farming. This is an opportunity to develop yourself within an innovative organization and enjoy the benefits that your success will bring. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of something big, apply now.*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Executive job.