Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
West Central, WI US
A well-established agri-business in West Central Wisconsin is seeking a candidate to join their sales team. This isn’t your typical retail sales opportunity; this company has a well-established operations team that will handle the behind-the-scenes work and allow you to spend your time out in the field meeting with growers and have a better work-life balance. This leading agri-business is looking for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career as a sales representative that wants to grow professionally, enjoys working with growers, wants to continue to grow agronomically, and is willing to push themselves to establish relationships with growers and give them the proper service and products they need.
In this role the Sales Agronomist will:
- Work with growers to identify ways your products and services can maximize their return on investment
- Establish and grow relationships with growers in the territory
- Provide quality agronomic knowledge and recommendations for best practices on a growers’ operation
- Have an opportunity to advance your career in a fast-growing organization
Expectations for the Sales Agronomist include:
- Responsible for growing sales in your territory
- Demonstrate well-rounded agronomic knowledge of leading products and technology in the ag industry
- Prospect, cold-call, and utilize proprietary systems to establish relationships with customers in the area
- Have the ability to travel within the territory
- Demonstrate leadership abilities as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
- Keep on top of agronomic technologies and competitive products
- Ensure customer service and satisfaction
- Able to plan their day and execute the plan based on good business management skills
A qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Experience working in an agronomy related field
- A desire to join a team that is wanting to help you grow professionally
Compensation: The company will offer a competitive base salary, and uncapped bonus/commissions
Benefits: Company vehicle, company fuel card, health, dental, and vision insurance, HSA (Health Savings Account), 401k
Location: West Central, Wisconsin
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred, and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Agronomist job.