Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Sales Agronomist - Almonds
Central Valley, CA 96019
Sales Agronomist - Almonds
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading manufacturer of fertilizers and micro-nutrient products. This Sales Agronomist role will focus primarily on Almonds and permanent crops and will be working very closely with the agronomics of the crop and products. It will be essential to live in the San Joaquin Valley.
The Sales Agronomist will partner with local retailer locations, crop consultants and farmers to create demand for crop nutrition solutions, through demonstration trials, field days and farmer meetings as well as bring farmer insight into the development of new products and services.
Key Requirements for the Sales Agronomist - Almonds
- Bachelors degree in Agronomy or Ag related field, Masters degree may be an advantage, CCA (Certified Crop Advisor) is preferred
- 3 years working experience in similar role and industries preferred, with value added fertilizers exposure and digital tools experience
- Hold strong crop specific knowledge (Almonds), as well as familiarity with the market, agronomic knowledge of other crops grown in the region would be an asset
- Experience in holding presentations to small or large audiences
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong business orientation, organization and planning skills
- We would consider someone young in their career with Almond experience
This search is being worked by Margaret Jensen, our Executive Agronomy Recruiter for the Western US with over 9 years in recruiting at Ag 1 Source. Learn more about Margaret on our Website.
If you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
Keywords: Agronomist, Almonds, Sales Agronomist, CCA Crop Consultant, Crop Advisor, CA, PCA, Pest Control Advisor, biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Agronomist job.