Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Regional Sales Manager
Minneapolis, MN 55401 US
Regional Sales Manager
A well-recognized seed company in the region is seeking a candidate to manage an established sales team and grow their business in the states of Wisconsin and part of Minnesota. This leading corn, soybean, and alfalfa seed company is seeking a candidate who is ready to take the next step in their career by leading the sales team, helping with key accounts, and expanding the sales team within the territory.
In this role the Regional Sales Manager will:
- Grow the sales in the region by working closely with your team to set goals and implement strategies to hit them
- Grow your sales team by hiring, developing and leading your team to success
- Coach the sales team by helping with key account establishment and sales calls
- Work with salesman to identify ways your products and services can grow their profitability
Expectations for the Regional Sales Manager include:
- Hire, manage, and develop a sales team covering the state of Wisconsin & Minnesota
- Teach the sales team the value of products and forecasting for future goals for sales
- Work with your team to develop the best programs and marketing strategies
- Build and manage key account relationships
- Demonstrate strong leadership abilities as well as the ability to work in a team environment
- Keep on top of agronomic technologies and competitive products
- Ensure customer service and satisfaction
- Able to plan their day and execute the plan based on good business management skills
A qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Experience working for another seed company
- A desire to lead/coach a sales force
Compensation: The company will offer a competitive base salary, bonus, company vehicle, and other resources for success.
Benefits: The position includes a great benefits package that includes health, life, vision, and dental insurance, and 401k.
Location: Statewide in Wisconsin & South of Interstate-94 across Minnesota.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Regional Sales Manager job.