Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for developing and managing the region assigned, recruiting, training, and managing distributors, and establishing a strong distribution network in the assigned region for an organic fertilizer company. This organization is already successful in other parts of the country and is now seeking an individual to expand their team and grow their business in the Central / Upper Midwest. This territory will primarily cover MN/IA and some of the Dakotas/WI.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to take ownership of a region and control your schedule
- Take your sales success to the next level in a role with a company long-standing and with a sustainable future
- The opportunity to work from home and have a travel schedule built around your business as you see fit
- Grow your relationships and connections with the top retailers, distributors, and growers in the Midwest
- Be recognized as a leader in this unique and expanding market
- The opportunity to build and lead your own team
What you will be doing:
- Focuses on and held responsible for the sales in assigned region
- Establish a strong distribution network in assigned region
- Establish key grower relationships to drive distributor business
- Recruit additional distribution as necessary
- Communicate company’s mission to current and new distributors
- Serve as a technical resource as needed for distributors, customers, and company team members
- Ability to give end-user and distributor directed presentations
- Daily CRM reporting (detailed activity with distributors, key growers, leads, prospects and related projects)
- Develop and execute strategy to open new markets and associated business
- Exhibit and execute marketing strategy at trade shows
A successful candidate for this Regional Sales Manager role will ideally possess the following:
- Minimum of 5+ years' agricultural fertilizer sales experience or related field
- Bachelors’ Degree in Agronomy, Plant Science or related field preferred
- CCA License
- Proven industry track record of successful sales
- Strong understanding of agronomy with proven sales skills
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work as a team
- Highly organized with effective time management skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- CRM software skills and experience
- Must live in the assigned territory
Compensation: The role will have a targeted base salary range up to $120,000 with an additional bonus package.
Benefits: This position comes with a full health and retirement benefits package.
Desired Location: This person is ideally located within Minnesota.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred, and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above to be considered for the Regional Sales Manager job.