Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Regional General Manager - Farm Equipment
Regional General Manager – Farm Equipment
Attention General Managers and Corporate Sales Managers of large-scale farm equipment dealer groups! We are seeking a strong sales/operations leader that has experience mentoring, coaching, and leading a large-scale sales/service organization.
This opportunity will lead the sales, parts and service operation efforts of a 5+ location equipment dealership group. This operation is poised for great growth and profitability. The position will require relocation to the Dakotas region.
Why should you consider this Regional General Manager position?
The ownership and executive leadership team appreciates entrepreneurial leaders that like to take ownership in managing their businesses.
Do you have what it takes?
- The qualified leader will have a successful sales, leadership, and business management history in the farm equipment or farm supply industry.
- We are looking for a difference maker! If you have successfully managed two or more farm equipment dealerships and have ambitions of growing into a larger role where you manage multiple locations, we want to talk with you!
- Proven background of increasing market share and providing excellent customer service.
- Good understanding of finance plans and sales promotions. Understands margin management, service recovery, parts turn, etc.
- Strong background in new/used inventory management as well as improving used equipment turns.
- Ability to work with larger, diversified farming operations and ranchers, as well as smaller, hobby farm customers.
- Excellent team builder and problem solver.
Compensation: This is a legitimate $200k+ position. There is a strong base salary in the $125-$160 range (DOE) plus a substantial bonus opportunity.
Benefits: Vehicle, full benefits, retirement, and a relocation package will be supplied.
Desired Location: A qualified Regional General Manager must be willing to move to North Dakota.
Ag 1 Source has specialized in professional Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Regional General Manager job.