Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
QA Manager / SQF Director
Stockton, CA 95350
Quality Assurance (QA) Manager/Safe Quality Food (SQF) Director in Food Manufacturing
Ag 1 Source is looking for a bilingual Quality Assurance/SQF Director to lead the food safety compliance department for a specialty nut processing company in Stockton, California. The company provides tree nut ingredients to national brands and is in a growth mode for new distribution channels. The company is currently SQF certified and is looking for strong leadership in the quality department. The successful candidate must thrive in a dynamic environment of change and growth to successfully expand the business.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of an established and dynamic company that is expanding its custom processing and packaging enterprise
- Be the leader of the food safety and quality programs
- Be part of an organization that is committed to continuous improvement
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to creatively develop new processes or update existing processes
What you will be doing:
- Make QA decisions based upon overall business model and requirements
- Effectively manage a quality assurance team
- Work collaboratively with production, sanitation, maintenance, warehouse and office teams
- Stay current with regulatory and industry changes
- Work directly with customers, suppliers, vendors and regulatory contacts
- Work across all teams to identify areas for continuous process improvement
A successful candidate for this QA Manager/SQF Director position will possess the following:
- FSMA, HACCP and GFSI certifications (SQF certification preferred)
- Proficiency in writing, reading and speaking both English and Spanish
- Demonstrated ability in leading a quality assurance team in the food manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of current industry and regulatory standards and best practices in Safe Quality Food handling
- Tree nut and tree nut industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability of developing and maintaining documentation and records of exploration steps, adjustments, findings in process development and maintaining an accessible information system
- Ability to work independently and clearly communicate direction to teams
- Strong time management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Adaptability to respond quickly to challenges in the production process
Compensation: This position offers a competitive salary depending upon experience.
Benefits: This company offers a competitive health and dental package and a 401K
Desired Location: This position will be located in Stockton, California.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the QA Manager / SQF Director job.