Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Our client is a successful feed manufacturing company in the U.S.A. They are looking for a Production Supervisor that is driven by a relentless pursuit of the highest standards of integrity, accountability, professionalism, excellence and innovation. Customer satisfaction and employee growth opportunities are the benchmarks.
This person will be responsible for all aspects of production, delivery, maintenance, and customer service. This position is located in the high plains and will report directly to the Operational Manager.
- Efficiently coordinate and manage production practices to ensure efficient, quality controlled feed, is produced in a safe working environment.
- Maintain Safe Feed/Safe Food procedures and certification. Follow all current, good manufacturing practices.
- Maintain inventory balances and quality assurance.
- Test and summarize quality control data and share with the management group.
- Interview, hire, and train employees.
- Manage employees to be effective on job and to grow professionally. Track employee accountability.
- Lead the entire team and support their growth and development.
- Develop strategic direction for growth of the area group in conjunction with the management team.
Qualifications for the Plant Manager job:
- 3+ years feed mill and supervisory experience preferred.
- High level of detail, multi-tasking, analytical, and problem solving skills with intuition to create solutions.
- Positive, self-motivated individual with organization, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Communication skills – listen, provide feedback both verbally and in writing.
- Teamwork skills – build a positive, safe work environment.
- Leadership skills – demonstrate passion for the job and build the vision for the future.
- Strong customer service commitment.
- College degree in Ag Business, Ag Econ or Feed/Milling Science is a plus.
Why this Company?
- Entrepreneurial, innovating and progressive work environment
- Professional company
- Solid integrity, accountability and professionalism
- Employee growth opportunities
Take a look at this outstanding opportunity. Compensation is commensurate with experience and excellent benefits will be provided.
Job Keywords: agriculture careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, ag1source, manufacturing, operations, ag management*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Production Supervisor job.