Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Production Supervisor, Live Operations
Production Supervisor, Live Operations-Poultry
A forward thinking, innovative poultry farming company is searching for an experienced Production Supervisor to join its team in the Northern East Bay Area of California. The company was established in 2014 with the thought process of bringing a better tasting, healthy product to market and has had much success in its short lifespan. The next step is to build its team as its newest farm grows in scale. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for day-to-day care and growth of the birds as well as work with management to ensure objectives are completed. The ideal candidate will have experience in growing birds and will be part of the production team that is looking to grow the scale of the business. This a great opportunity for someone that wants to be part of a company that is starting a new phase in a new set up, leveraging their experience to help drive the vision of the company.
- Work with management to run our newest in-house farm
- Assist in implementing a strategic plan for chicken production at the property
- Help coordinate all the relevant supply chain partners (feed mill, processing plant, hatchery, trucking, etc.)
- Ensure bird production is at a high level at all times and participate in research projects to deliver higher quality production of chickens
- Follow and maintain our pasture-raised protocols, manuals, and procedures that we will use to scale production with new farmers
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting to convey production data to the management team and to use in future planning
- Assist in organizing all that data into an appropriate cloud-based technology system
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
- Working in a progressive innovative environment
- Work alongside the decision making management team
- Be part of the goal setting and objectives for the company
- Be part of the growth of the company
- Be part of something new and exciting
This position will provide a frequently updated strategic plan and budget (2 year outlook) to ensure long term availability of new locations and capacity in order to ensure the right volumes, quality chicken at economical sound costs to meet the sales and margin plan. If you are ambitious, goal-oriented, have good communication skills and like to work and collaborate in a team atmosphere, then this may be an excellent opportunity for you. Opportunities like this do not come along every day.
Job Keywords: poultry, poultry job, flock, broiler, pullet, turkey, chicken, poultry production, agriculture careers, avian, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Poultry Regional Production Manager job.