Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Precision Ag Territory Sales Manager
Territory Sales Manager - Precision Ag - Central Illinois
Ag 1 Source is the exclusive recruiting partner of this innovative precision organization that is expanding their North American team. The sales representative will focus on growing relationships with agronomy retailers, crop consulting firms, and farm operators to grow the sales of their imagery and decision-making tools. This is a unique opportunity to join an organization that is led by a vision to bring precision and control to the agriculture industry by helping growers maximize and stabilize their yield and overall production.
Their precision agriculture intelligence platform uses sophisticated computer vision, data science and deep-learning algorithms to generate granular insights for the prevention of crop yield loss from diseases, insects, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
If you're looking for your next sales challenge with an organization that is delivering a proven and exciting product to the U.S. market, while giving you uncapped earning potential, then we want to hear from you. We are seeking a motivated, highly driven, self-starter with business-to-business sales experience that can build on this vision and become a market leader. The ideal sales representative is entrepreneurial by nature, a capable and effective networker, and deeply committed to enabling the retail agribusiness sector. This individual understands the sales process starts by listening to needs, understanding the value you bring, and creating the best solutions for your customer. This role is a blend of customer success, sales, and business development professionals.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to work with leading ag retailers and progressive farm operators across the territory.
- Grow your experience and expertise in helping retail agronomy and other ag organizations enhance their success.
- Be part of an industry-leading technology with a team sales approach that will quickly make them one of the fastest growing companies in this sector.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the sales effort for precision software products and services in the territory.
- Develop and implement account plans to meet sales and market penetration goals.
- Work with prospect agronomy, farm management, crop consulting, and other ag-related organizations throughout the entire sales process.
- Identify and communicate customer-specific needs and opportunities.
- Identify new product opportunities and innovative sales concepts for the organization.
- Work as a team to promote and demonstrate through presentations to key accounts, dealers, distributors and OEM partners.
- Assist channel partners with product and field demonstrations and educational meetings.
A successful candidate for this Precision Ag Territory Sales Manager position will possess the following:
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Personal experience working in or with ag retail organizations.
- Experience in managing a sales territory with a willingness to travel.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with top business leaders.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- 5+ years of agriculture sales experience
Compensation: This role has a competitive base salary based on experience and bonus potential.
Benefits: This position provides full health benefits and 401k.
Desired Location: The primary territory for this role includes Bloomington, Champaign, and Springfield.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Precision Ag Territory Sales Manager job.