Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Parts Manager - Farm Equipment - MT
Parts Manager - Farm Equipment - Montana
We are looking for a Parts Manager to work for a great company in Montana. If you’ re looking to work with one of the top Ag Equipment Dealers in Montana that offers an excellent career path and stability, read on!
What you will be doing:
- Managing the parts department in a busy, growing Ag Equipment dealership
- Driving parts sales through customer relations and marketing efforts
- Working to maintain proper inventory levels and turns to drive profitability
- Leading other parts personnel through excellent leadership skills
What you need to be considered:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of parts experience in a retail environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong people and leadership skills
- The ability to put together a successful parts marketing program
- Ag equipment knowledge
What’ s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a world class organization
- Successful parts department
- Strong compensation and benefits program
Contact us today in confidence for more information.
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that aren’ t a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
Keywords: parts, service, mechanic, inventory, purchasing, CIH, John Deere, AGCO, CAT, parts manager, computer, Case, Montana
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Parts Manager - Farm Equipment job.