Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Pallet Sales Representative
Delano, CA 93215
Pallet Sales Representative
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Pallet Sales Representative in the Southern San Joaquin Valley and South Central Coast for a well established, yet forward thinking supply cooperative. The successful candidate will develop and foster business relationships with new and existing customers in Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo and Kern Counties and serve as the liaison between customers and the building/supply unit. This is an ideal position for a motivated, goal-driven salesperson with an existing agricultural contact base in the region.
What’s in it for you:
- The ability to work directly with growers and contractors to match harvest, storage, and transportation pallet needs
- The opportunity to work independently in a fast paced environment to grow an existing client base while having the support of an established company support system
- To be part of a well established and solid company with a positive reputation in the industry
- The opportunity for continuing education for personal and professional growth in the position
- Competitive salary and benefits
What you will be doing:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets for pallet sales in defined region
- Design and implement a sales plan that expands the existing pallet plant customer base
- Identify and develop a comprehensive customer prospect list
- Develop a sales plan that identifies and prioritizes new prospects
- Build upon account relationships and deliverables to meet monthly and annual sales goals
- Customer visits; cold calls and in-person customer appointments
- Routinely make outside sales calls to customers within an established route
- Will spend 75% of work time in the field engaged in sales-related activities
A successful candidate for this Pallet Sales Representative position will possess the following:
- Demonstrated sales experience in the citrus or produce industries with an emphasis on packing and shipping supplies
- An existing book of business within the identified territory
- A four-year degree in Business or related field and/or five years related work experience in Sales/Customer Service
- Ability to travel
- Experience in processing quotations, sales orders and purchase orders
- CRM experience in maintaining a customer database; profile, forecast, sales trends, and purchasing history
- Must have excellent Customer Service and Inter-personal skills and be able to deal with individuals in a positive and professional manner
- Effective time management skills.
Must be fast paced, high energy, a self-starter, with a positive attitude
Compensation: This company offers a competitive salary package including a salary base and commissions
Benefits: Employees receive a 401K and competitive benefits package and a company vehicle
Desired Location: This position will be located in the Northern Los Angeles or Southern Kern County areas
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Pallet Sales Rep job.