Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
We have an outstanding Operations Manager role available with a premier food manufacturer and distributor with a strong history and reputation. Our client is ready to continue growth with the partnership of a strong Operations Manager with a history of leadership, continuous improvement and P&L management.
- B.A. or B.S. in Business, Engineering, Agriculture or related field.
- 8-10 years experience in the poultry/egg industry in a management role
- 3-5 years experience managing 20+ direct reports
- 20-25% travel
- Responsible for all egg production, bird moving, animal welfare, egg processing, and feed manufacturing.
- Expert knowledge and management of feed hauling, including DOT regulations.
- Responsible for the management of the by products division including selling and logistics.
- Responsible for managing multiple direct reports
- Determine KPIs in all areas, establish goals and achieve them to be a low cost egg producer.
- Actively coach and manage 12 site managers for optimal results at their locations, including pullet body weights, rate of lay, feed conversion,
- Grade A, loss, animal husbandry, animal welfare,
- Provide all employees a safe place to work by adhering to all safety and regulatory requirements.
- Work with sales and achieve 99+% fill rate on egg orders.
- Ensure compliance with FDA, USDA, UEP, customer audits, and animal welfare programs.
- General management and responsibility of all phases of operations.
- Responsible for any new construction and new design.
- Customer communications at times to achieve various solutions (order fulfillment, transportation and scheduling solutions)
- Budget and revenue experience
- Knowledge and involvement with all aspects of sales volume
Job Keywords: egg industry, poultry, operations manager, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, ag1source, jobs, career, position
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Operations Manager job.