Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
New Business Development
New Business Development Manager
Ag 1 Source is looking for a New Business Development Manager for a player in the elite, equine performance, nutrition industry. Our client is looking to expand their presence in the U.S. market. We are looking for an energetic and motivated team member who wants to be the driving force in the expansion. Our client is moving with speed and purpose towards aggressive expansion targets and is looking for people who would thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with little corporate red tape.
What’s in it for you:
- Work side-by-side with a world-renowned equine nutrition company.
- Launch a good, honest product line in the U.S. that is proven and unique.
- Work with the elite equine trainers, owners and influencers in the U.S. equine industry.
What you will be doing:
- Driving sales growth and building relationships within the dealer market.
- Opening new opportunities in retail and distribution by utilizing current relationships within the industry.
- Building brand awareness and working with the marketing team to increase market penetration and drive sales.
A successful candidate for this New Business Development Manager will possess the following:
- Possess a passion for both the equine and success in the field of sales in this specialist market.
- 7 plus years of experience with distribution and retail sales of high-end equine nutrition.
- Strong communications and people skills that would lend to building relationships and business development.
Compensation: Compensation for this New Business Development role is very competitive in the industry. Base plus commission and bonus is DOE.
Benefits: This position includes a full benefits package.
Desired Location: We are looking to find the right person that is already located the equine industry in Kentucky, Florida, Texas, California and other known locations.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the New Business Development Manager job.