Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Metallurgy Process Engineer
Process Metallurgical Engineer
Your job as the Process Metallurgical Engineer would be to provide technical expertise to develop and improve manufacturing processes.
Essential functions include:
- Develop, plan, and implement process or product improvement projects in a manufacturing environment.
- Provide technical support to production, maintenance, engineering, and sales and marketing groups.
- Develop, document, and provide training of standard work.
- Investigate and resolve non-conforming material and customer complaints.
- Develop processes to maximize capacity utilization, minimize cost and provide and statistically sound product performance.
- Document all work and write technical reports.
- Work in cross-functional teams to support plant business goals and objectives.
- Lead and/or contribute to continuous improvement and six sigma project teams.
- Maintain manufacturing practices and procedures to optimize product quality/performance.
- Support plant safety initiatives through active involvement in the safety process.
- Support plant quality initiatives and industry standards compliance through active participation in the plant quality strategy.
Job Requirements / Education:
- Recent college graduate to 10+ years are encouraged to apply.
- Experience or coursework with lean manufacturing and Six Sigma.
- Proven ability to work in a low supervision environment while successfully meeting goals.
- Experience managing technical projects/initiatives in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent analytical skills (statistical data analysis experience is a plus).
- Strong PC skills, including Windows, Word, Excel, various data collection and analysis packages.
- Self sufficiency in data acquisition, analysis, and report writing.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work in teams.
Job Keywords: Process engineer, Metallurgy, six sigma, lean manufacturing
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Process Metallurgical Engineer job.