Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Eastern, IA US
Looking for an opportunity to lead the marketing efforts for a well-established agribusiness? This is the opportunity for you. One of our top clients in Eastern Iowa, specializing in seed and distribution, is looking for someone to lead their marketing team with social media content creation to create “buzz” for the company, as well as leading efforts in traditional marketing channels.
This is a position for somebody looking to take the next step in their career and has a desire to lead digital and traditional content creation, is comfortable working alongside various teams, and is passionate about the agricultural industry.
In this role the Marketing Manager will:
- Lead efforts in digital content creation
- Work closely with various team members to create content for online use
- Lead efforts in traditional content creation including printable content, billboard creation, etc.
Expectations for the Marketing Manager include:
- Be the key leader for handling all of the marketing for the company
- Create online content for their website and social media pages
- Create traditional content that can be utilized in magazines, billboard creation, and other various forms of printable content
- Bring forth new ideas as to how the company can utilize their resources to generate “buzz” for the company
- Plan, organize, and manage the organizations special events including tradeshows, kick-off meetings, and customer events
- Work closely with the sales, management, and distribution teams to adjust and improve marketing strategies
A qualified candidate will possess:
- At least 1 year of experience working professionally in a Marketing role
- A background or passion of working in agriculture
- A desire to take the next step in their career that allows them to grow professionally
Compensation: The company will offer a competitive base salary
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage, FSA/HSA, Long-term Disability Insurance, Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment, PTO, 401k
Location: Eastern Iowa
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidate must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Marketing Manager job.