Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Manager of Continuous Improvement
NW Denver, CO
Continuous Improvement Supervisor
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Continuous Improvement Supervisor for a growing company outside of Denver.
What’s in it for you:
- To work for a growing company to help them improve processes and manufacture products in a more efficient way.
- You will be able to organize and manage a portfolio of projects assigned by the executive management team.
- You will be able to guide a team and teach them lean philosophies
What you will be doing:
- Demonstrating strong leadership skills in training, motivating, coaching, developing, and retaining a high level of performance from your team.
- Lead teams through workshops and lean initiatives to build a lean and continuous improvement culture and improve towards company goals.
- Utilize daily Gemba, check/audits, and coaching to support management in reaching their target conditions.
- Conduct assessments frequently to provide focused improvement opportunities to increase efficiencies, eliminate waste, reduce inventory, reduce lead times, and improve quality and increase delivery performance.
- Determine training needs and provide/facilitate identified training for lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Reporting, metrics, and audits.
A successful candidate for the Continuous Improvement Supervisor will possess the following:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 2-5 years experience in a continuous improvement (Lean) environment as a continuous improvement facilitator, teacher and coach
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
Compensation: Expected compensation will be in the $90,000-100,000 range.
Benefits: The Continuous Improvement Supervisor position offers full benefits.
Desired Location: This position is located Northwest of the Denver metro area.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Manager of Continuous Improvement job.