Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
North Central, CO
We are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor that is driven by a relentless pursuit of the highest standards of integrity, accountability, professionalism, excellence and innovation. This person will be responsible for all aspects of maintenance for the processing facility and livestock facilities. This position is located outside of Denver and will report directly to the Plant Manager.
- Provide a weekly work schedule and direct a crew of Maintenance Technicians involved with the facility.
- Provide training, work direction, and guidance while performing work in one or more skilled trades.
- Assist Maintenance/Sanitation Manger in scheduling work and determining needs for equipment and supplies.
- Report to Maintenance/Sanitation Manager regarding work completed: unusual technical or personnel issues.
- Provide input to performance reviews; monitor work assigned to Maintenance Technicians through all P.M. systems.
- Perform a variety of skilled work in the Maintenance Department and equipment; prioritize, schedule, assign, and coordinate the work assigned to your staff to accomplish best processing run time and quality.
- Root cause analysis and repair of any equipment through the facility.
- Work with USDA to maintain professional working relationship and Quality Control.
- Assure compliance with safety training and policies and procedures.
- Maintain P.M. records to be reviewed by Maintenance/Sanitation Manager.
- Perform skilled maintenance and repair on any of the following; electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulics, and any routine maintenance.
- Be able to operate a welder, drill press, saw, multi-meter, various hand tools and power tools; maintain tools and equipment in a safe, clean and proper working condition.
- Estimate cost of labor and materials for any work performed; obtain competitive prices for equipment needed at the facility.
- All adjustments to machines or modifications will be reviewed for approval by the Maintenance/Sanitation Manager.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Coach and lead a team.
- Scheduling, and assigning out work.
- Record keeping of any logs.
- To show quick troubleshooting skills.
- Prioritize, schedule, assign, and review work.
- Read schematics and blue prints etc.
- Work independently with little direction.
- Estimate labor and material cost.
- Meet schedule on time lines.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Enforce all rules.
- Work is performed while standing, sitting, and/or walking.
- Requires the activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, and reaching.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 75 pounds.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Certificate of skilled trades.
- Minimum 2 years experience or knowledge based.
Job Keywords: maintenance, livestock, poultry, PLC, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Maintenance Supervisor job.