Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Location Manager - KS
Location Manager - Kansas
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Location Manager to oversee a key location for an ag retail organization. This location focuses mostly on agronomy. but grain is a large part as well. This company will be seeking individuals with experience in location management either in grain, agronomy or both.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to work with one of the largest ag retailers in the state of Kansas.
- Having the knowledge to run a location like this will take the qualified candidate to the next level in their career.
- The satisfaction of growing a territory and offering outstanding customer service to all customers in the area.
- Be part of a growing team within the organization and be part of the overall growth of the entire company, not just the location.
What you will be doing:
- Overseeing all assigned location and location management teams to ensure the inventory, equipment and assets are being utilized.
- Reviewing and managing P&L to maximize performance and meet expectations.
- Safety and compliance throughout the location.
- Attracting, hiring and retaining top employees.
A successful candidate for this Location Manager will possess the following:
- Success in leading a large business with multiple locations and employees.
- Willing to take this business to the next level.
- Lead employees in a manner to optimize the organizations market share.
- Improve efficiency of all locations and employees.
- Achieve the organizations mission, goals and vision
Compensation: The salary for the Location Manager position will include a base salary from $80K-$90K plus bonus.
Benefits: Full benefits including: health, retirement, company vehicle, phone, computer, life insurance, moving allowance and much more.
Desired Location: Desired location for the Location Manager position will be Central to Eastern Kansas. This is a very desirable area to live in.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Location Manager job.