Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Location Manager Agronomy- Central NE
Central, NE US
Location Manager Agronomy- Central Nebraska
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Agronomy Location Manager to lead the employees and operation of an agronomy facility in Central Nebraska.
What’s in it for you:
- Play a key role in an excellent management team.
- Work for a large company that focuses on your career path from day one, and consistently provides opportunities to take that step.
- In this ever-changing, agriculture environment, this job is never boring as you have seasonal activity and the opportunity to lead and grow the success of a large operation year-round.
- This is a very profitable organization with a family-focused culture and friendly work environment.
- Excellent customer base with a very high level of growth potential in the market.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the overall management of the agronomy location.
- Lead and coach a team of full-time employees.
- Work with other locations to develop and implement regional strategies.
- Develop close relationships with key growers.
- Create ways to enhance the performance of the operation and exceed the expectations of area growers.
A successful candidate for the Agronomy Location Manager will possess the following:
- Solid leadership skills to ensure the business is effectively meeting the needs of area farmers.
- Proven ability to manage teams of employees.
- Understanding of grain operations.
- Ability to effectively work with farmers.
Compensation: This role comes with a competitive base salary up to $90K and bonus on performance, all depending on experience.
Benefits: The organization offers a full benefits package that includes health, dental and life insurance, along with retirement benefits
Location: The Location Manager will be in Central Nebraska
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Location Manager job.