Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Northwest, IA US
Location Leader – Northwest Iowa
A highly successful and profitable organization in Northwest Iowa is looking for a person to help lead their highest asset location. This is a strong opportunity for somebody interested in taking the next step of their career in leadership. This person will need to have solid leadership skills, a good understanding of grain or agronomy operations, and a background in asset management.
This is a position for somebody looking to help lead others and looking for long-term growth within a well-established company that will be growing alongside you.
In this role the Location Leader will:
- Oversee the location from a broad perspective
- Demonstrate understanding of risk management including grain price risk management, receivables and safety/compliance issues
- Work alongside other leaders in the organization to ensure that the facility is successful
- Oversee the operations team
Expectations for the Location Leader include:
- Overseeing all operations at the location including grain, agronomy, and safety
- Being the key manager in this area
- Managing the budget of the facility
- Ensuring safety and continuous improvement conditions are met
- Assigning daily/weekly tasks to others and aligning goals with the operations team
- Train people to ensure location meets various government standards such as OSHA and FDA by conducting employee meetings to inform and educate
A qualified candidate will possess:
- A background in grain or agronomy operations
- Prior operational leadership experience
- A desire to take the next step in their career and help lead others
Compensation: The company will offer a competitive base salary
Benefits: Company vehicle, Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage, FSA/HAS, Long-term Disability Insurance, Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment, PTO, 401k or Pension plan, clothing allowance
Location: Northwest Iowa
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred, and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Location Leader job.