Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Lead Fertilizer Operator- KS, US
Central, KS US
Lead Fertilizer Operator - KS, US
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Lead Fertilizer Operator to run and direct a crew, and travel parts of the U.S., manufacturing fertilizer for ag retail and distribution.
What’s in it for you:
- Have the ability to travel parts of the U.S. and getting paid to do so.
- Will be working with ag retailers and distributors throughout parts of the U.S.
- Have a home base in Kansas and travel from this area.
What you will be doing:
- Working with leaders in the industry throughout the U.S. on manufacturing fertilizer.
- Leading a team of 2-6 people. Most crews are 3 people, but this can change with location.
- Traveling roughly 180 days a year.
A successful candidate for this Lead Fertilizer Operator will possess the following:
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 180 days a year throughout the U.S.
- Mechanical abilities, including electrical, troubleshooting, and light mechanic work.
- CDL and ability to run and operate a semi.
- Ability to be a hands on leader.
Compensation: The salary range will vary depending on experience and training needed, but should be in the range of $65,000-$75,000.
Benefits: Good benefits package will be offered to a qualified candidate.
Desired Location: The ideal base for a Lead Fertilizer Operator candidate will be in the Wichita, KS area.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Lead Fertilizer Operator job.