Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Key Account Manager - Ag Commodities OR
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - AG COMMODITIES OREGON
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Key Account Manager - Ag Commodities for an innovative and rapidly growing organization who is changing the way ag business is being done. If you are looking to work for a change agent and enjoy looking at the business from a new direction as well as looking to improve upon "the way it's always been done," then this is the company for you.
This role is working with those who are shipping ag goods and commodities to build relationships and gain business to partner with their new platform to connect shippers with carriers.
This is a customer building and management opportunity that comes with a solid compensation and benefit package.
What's in it for you:
- The opportunity to leverage your network with individuals and companies such as grain elevators, feed yards, biofuel and ethanol plants, feed and grain mills, large farming operations, bulk commodity companies, etc.
- The ability to work from home, travel across this area and set your own schedule.
- Be a part of a rapidly growing organization, and for strong performers, the opportunity to move up and into management roles will be available.
- Helping those in ag be able to move their product easier in order to have a better return on investment.
- Minimal overnight travel, typically working a 4-5 hour radius of your home.
- Leadership and support to accomplish your goals
What you will be doing:
- Leverage and grow relationships to gain business from the above listed sectors of the Ag industry.
- Develop relationships to learn about potential shipper opportunities
- Be a part of a team that will have your back in regards to managing the carriers and other back end details.
- Utilize Salesforce for client prospecting and pipeline management
- Your success will focus on your ability to gain accounts and gain loads
A Successful candidate will possess the following:
- B.S. Degree
- 5+ years in selling to/working with these types of targeted customers
- Preferably some experience/knowledge of transportation/trucking or other modes of moving goods
- Sales experience
Compensation: This role will depend upon experience, but targeting around $75K base with a 40%, but uncapped, incentive plan
Benefits: All the typical benefits one might expect in this role, vehicle allowance, insurance, 401K, phone, etc.
Desired Location: Targeted area to be based out of would be: Western Oregon. but anywhere within reason of that area would be considered as this will work from home.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Key Account Manager job.