Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
HR Manager - FL
Human Resources Manager - Southern Florida
Ag 1 Source is seeking a Human Resources Manager to handle the personnel functions of the company.
This is an agricultural organization seeking an individual with 8+ years of Human Resource Generalist experience, and although experience with an agricultural organization would be a plus, it is not required. Experience working with remote employees would be beneficial.
What We’re Looking For:
- Proven experience in developing human resource programs, processes and procedures
- Solid background in writing and maintaining an effective employee handbook
- Clear ability to write effective job descriptions
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain the payroll system
- Experience in working with hiring managers to manage a continuous personnel recruiting program, including new hire on-boarding
- Ability to handle effective employee relations
Why This Company?
- This company is a stable organization that is continuing to grow.
- Compensation and benefits are very good.
- With the expected steep growth curve this company is expecting, this will be an interesting job every day.
- Opportunity to really build out their HR department.
If you are a solid HR professional looking for a great opportunity in a great Southern Florida location, this is one for you.
Compensation: Will depend on experience, but targeting the $90-$100K base salary.
Benefits: Good benefit package and strong 401K match.
Desired Location: Just East of Miami, Florida. Relocation would be available.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the HR Manager job.